Wow! To say this Ballroom at Ellis Preserve wedding was a dream, would be an understatement! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding to close our our 2019 wedding season! From the moment Renee & Ted asked us to capture this day for them, we’ve been looking forward to it! The florals, the details, the DRESS, the way Ted looked at Renee as she walked down the aisle… it all came together and was an absolute “dream come true” type of day! We hope you enjoy a little glimpse into their Ballroom at Ellis Preserve wedding! xo
Elegant Winter Glam Wedding Details
Goodness, I could have captured these details all day long! From Renee’s beautiful Allure bridals dress, to her paper suite by Chick Invitations, to every little flower and ornament from A Garden Party, it was the epitome of glamour and elegance!
The Bride Getting Ready at The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve
Renee got ready in the bridal suite at the Ballroom at Ellis Preserve surrounded by the most important ladies in her life! There was laugher, a few tears and so much love surrounding Renee!! This Ballroom at Ellis Preserve wedding was off to a beautiful start!
The Groom Getting Ready at The Hill School
Meanwhile, Ted was getting ready at The Hill School, where he actually went to high school! This place meant to much to him, that they chose to get married at the chapel on campus!
The Story of Renee & Ted
Thanks to a friend urging Ted to finally try online dating – he joined BUMBLE. The premise of Bumble is that if you both click that you “like” each other and you “match” – the women have to communicate first. With a “Hi Ted”, from Renee and a few corny jokes from Ted within a week they spoke on the phone and had their first date at Bar Lucca in Conshohocken. August 19, 2017 was the start of something great! From that moment on the fun dates filled with lots of laughs continued – including a trip to the US Open, Avalon, Old City and of course West Chester all within the first month.
On January 13th, 2019, Ted & Renee were vacationing with friends in Antigua. It was on this trip, that Ted got down on one knee by the oceanside and asked Renee to be his wife!
A Beautiful, Sentimental Ceremony at The Chapel at The Hill School
What a beautiful chapel to say your “I do’s” within! Reverend Gerry Davis created the most beautiful ceremony for Renee & Ted! There were many tears along the way, but those smiles when they were finally announced as Mr & Mrs Rhinehart are everything!
Bride & Groom Portraits at The Hill School
There was no shortage of spots to capture Renee & Ted’s love! As the sun began to set, we were able to capture the beautiful golden light for Renee & Ted’s photos! They really made our job easy!
A Fun, Glamorous Ballroom at Ellis Preserve Wedding Reception
Renee & Ted’s wedding was our first Ballroom at Ellis Preserve wedding! However, since it is a Finley Catering venue, we knew it would be fabulous! The venue was set up so perfectly for cocktail hour, and then a grand entrance into the reception room! The warm, elegant details and bright florals surrounding the tables were breathtaking! BVT Live’s City Rhythm kept the guests dancing all night, and the jolly guy himself, Santa, even made an appearance! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day for such a perfect couple!
Ballroom at Ellis Preserve Wedding Professionals
- Photography : Tami & Ryan Photography
- Videography: Florescio Films
- Wedding Planner : Events by Renee
- Florist : A Garden Party Florist
- Bride Getting Ready : Ballroom at Ellis Preserve
- Hair Stylist : Jen from La’lli Hair Lounge
- Makeup Artist : Jill from Face the Occasion
- Bride Dress Designer : Allure Bridals
- Bride Dress Retailer : Kleinfeld Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dress Designer : Adriana Papel
- Bridesmaids Dress Retailer : Bridal Manor
- Groom Getting Ready : The Hill School
- Groom Attire : Saget’s Formal Wear
- Rings : Cozzi
- Bride’s Earrings : Van Cleve
- Ceremony : Chapel at The Hill School
- Officiant : Rev. Gerry Davis
- Transportation : Echo Hill Farms Vintage Cars & Sterling Limousine
- Invitations : Chick Invitations
- Cake : Termini Brother’s Bakery
- Band : BVTLive! City Rhythm
- Caterer : Finley Catering
- Reception Venue : The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve
- Favors : Ornaments to be personalized on site
- Donation : Forget Me Knot Flowers to be donated to the Ronald McDonald House