We are Tami & Ryan!
Husband & Wife New Jersey Wedding Photographers,
Best Friends, Parents and Lovers of Love + Adventure!
It All Started at a Wedding…
It was 2008. Ryan and I were at my childhood best friends wedding in Charleston, South Carolina. I was a bridesmaid and experienced a wedding photographer for the first time. In that instance, I KNEW that is what I was truly meant to do.
It felt like a serendipitous moment! It felt right and so very meant to be!
I jumped head first into learning everything there was about wedding photography and the business behind it. Thankfully, Ryan was there to hold my hand, and we jumped together!
We became a husband and wife wedding photography team! Since 2008, we’ve captured over 300 weddings together!
It’s been the greatest adventure!
xo, Tami & Ryan
Our Lucky Number
Hopeless Romantic. Mama Bear.
Introvert. Audiobook lover.
“Friends” Quoter. Travel Enthusiast.
It there’s one thing you’ll learn about me, it is that I absolutely love LOVE. I am passionate about capturing in the moment, joyful, romantic images of our couples most memorable day… or should I say, the beginning of their happily ever after?
I am a born and raised Jersey girl that met my best friend/soul mate/husband the day after I turned 18! We were friends for 3 years before we started dating and well, the rest is history! I have an associates degree in Business and a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management. Even though I didn’t go to college for photography, I believe my degrees helped tremendously, since photography is basically 10% shooting and 90% business!
More about Tami:
- Mama to Rhys & Everly and fur-babies Bella & Cooper
- Guilty pleasures: The Bachelor Franchise, Hallmark movies and Espresso Martini’s
- My favorite moment at a wedding is when the bride puts on their dress and has that “OMG I’m getting married today” moment when all of the butterflies appear in their stomach!
- My happy place is anywhere my family is! Family means the absolute world to me! So, whether we are exploring a new city, going on an adventure in mountains, have our toes in the sand or just cuddling on the couch – where they are, is where I am happiest!
Adventurous. Papa Bear. Smart Ass.
Business-Minded. Loves a Challenge.
Extrovert. Passionate about Hockey.
You’ll learn something about me pretty quickly after we meet… I am going to be your comedic relief, smart ass, lets joke around and have a great time photographer! Although, I do love a good, emotional moment, like capturing a well-timed tear falling during a first look!
I moved around a lot while growing up, and playing hockey and working really hard were my constants. I was captain of my hockey team and have always quickly moved up the ranks in every job I’ve had. Work ethic is so important to me in my regular 9-5 job as well as within the photography industry. I have an associates degree in Business and two Bachelors degrees in Human Resource Management and Business Management.
More about Ryan:
- Papa to Rhys & Everly and fur-babies Bella & Cooper
- Guilty pleasures: Chick Flicks & Hallmark Channel (Thanks to Tami… insert eye roll here… haha)
- My favorite moments at a wedding are the parent dances, for sure! Since becoming a parent myself, I am a sucker for those moments and already know that I will be a mess when I dance with my daughter on her wedding day!
- My happy place is anywhere I can have a drink in my hand, and my toes in the sand!
Destination Wedding Bucket List
As I’m sure you’re well aware, we absolutely LOVE to travel! Especially for weddings! Being lucky enough to capture love in a location that may mean something to our couples, or a location that they’ve dreamed of being married their entire lives, well, that would be an honor! We would love the opportunity to capture your wedding wherever the location is!
The list below showcases some of the destinations that we dream of shooting, and you may even receive a special rate, depending on the location! Even if your destination isn’t on this list, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Laguna Beach, CA*
The Florida Keys
White Sands Nat’l Park
Jackson Hole, WY
Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley, CA
*That’s where we got married!